News: Upcoming Events
Join us at the following events.
June May 26, 8-9am Pacific Time USA
Many in IT have never been part of an email migration project. Why not learn from the mistakes of others? Learn the 5 common pitfalls that could derail your project and how to avoid them. Scalix experts have led hundreds of migrations and will share their experience and the secrets to a seamless migration.
Who should attend:
- IT directors who might be involved in planning an email migration
- Email administrators who might be involved in executing a migration
- Anyone who currently uses Exchange and is considering Linux-based email
Recurring Live Webcast
See for yourself the powerful client support Scalix offers in this live product demo:
- See how an AJAX-based web client can have the power of a desktop client
- Take a close look at the full set of Outlook features you get with Scalix
- Learn what it means to work interchangeably between clients
- Get your questions answered in the Q&A session
Friday June 1, 1:45-2:45pm Pacific Time USA
Florian von Kurnatowski, Scalix Director of Product Management
San Jose Marriott, San Jose, CA
You’ll learn migration best practices and hear about the experiences of companies who have successfully migrated from other email platforms to Scalix.